How do I clean the Smartfeeder?
- Turn off the feeder.
- Remove the metal tray and bowl by pressing the bowl latch release button and pull both pieces out from the feeder.
- Wash the metal tray by hand or in the dishwasher. Wipe the bowl with a damp cloth as needed.
- Remove the hopper by taking off the lid and turning the hopper counter-clockwise while lifting. (Make sure that there’s no food in the hopper before you clean.)
- Go into the app, and change your Manual Feed to 1/16th of a portion.
- Insert bowl back into feeder base, and with the hopper removed, cover one of the sensors, and press the Manual Feed button on the feeder, and wipe down each section of the rubber wheel with a damp cloth.